✓ Outstanding ski resorts for a small budget
✓ Variet and unique ski destinations in Tyrol and South Tyrol
✓ Easy fast access from all over Europe
Fed up with the bis ski resorts? If your answer is yes, then the Wipptal region north and south of the Italian boarder is your first choice. Ladurns, Roßkopf and Racines in South Tyrol and the Bergeralm in North Tyrol are just a small selection of tiny resorts which deliver ski fun and natural treasures accross the boarder.
You have got the choice: one day you may ski above the South Tyrolean town of Vipiteno, the other day in Austria's biggest glacier ski resort - the Stubai glacier.
from 4 days/3 nights including the following services:
- Accommodation in the room type of your choice
- Tyrolean breakfast buffet
- Use of the relaxing area Matreyum
- Use of the ski depot
- One lunch package
- Attractive rates for spa treatments
- Attractive ski ticket prices for the following resorts: Steinach-Bergeralm*, Schlick 2000*, 11er Lifte, Mieders*, Stubaier Gletscher*, Axamer Lizum, Kühtai, Ladurns, Roßkopf, Ratschings, Plose and many more. (the * marked resorts are accessible via free bus shuttle service)