Conference hotel near Innsbruck
Our conference hotel near Innsbruck offers numerous possibilities for business travellers, companies, and seminar organisers. We are happy to help you organise your event.
Seminars and conferences
Our two seminar rooms offer space for up to 80 people (depending on seating arrangements). The rooms offer the following equipment:
- Natural light in both seminar rooms
- Bright DLP projector (3500 ANSI lumens)
- Overhead projector
- 5x3m screen
- 55” OLED TV
Companies and seminar organisers save money with us because if you book for a minimum of 15 participants, we grant special conditions and generous discounts. In addition, business travellers enjoy some special benefits.
Incentives are all the rage in the modern business world – and for good reason. They promote team cohesion and spirit and are seen as a reward for successful work. They motivate employees, bring new energy to the team, and are a welcome change from the daily grind. In the Tyrolean mountains around Innsbruck, between the Zillertal and Stubai Alps, there are a multitude of possibilities for incentive trips. The team at our conference hotel in Matrei is delighted to offer expert guidance, seamlessly coordinating events, tickets, and a comprehensive supporting programme. Would you like some suggestions?
Teambuilding between the Stubai and Zillertal Alps
Wipptal and its side valleys contain several pristine pockets of untouched nature. Notably, four villages in Wipptal have been recognised as mountaineer villages this year, highlighting their commitment to sustainable tourism beyond regional boundaries. Among our numerous crystal-clear mountain lakes, you will undoubtedly find an ideal setting for team-building activities in the midst of nature. Perhaps Lake Obernberg would suit you?
A cultural excursion to Innsbruck
Whether by bus or by comfortable and environmentally friendly train, the capital of Tyrol is just a stone’s throw from our hotel. In twenty minutes, you can be in Innsbruck – a city that offers a wide range of possibilities. Explore Innsbruck’s historic old town, visit the Imperial Palace or the iconic Golden Roof, discover the Alpine Zoo, and much more.
High up in Tyrol
The views from the Nordkette mountain range towards Innsbruck, Obertal, and Unterinntal and from the Stubai Alps towards the Zillertal Alps are truly unique. With the Hungerburg hybrid funicular railway and the various cable cars, hikers can comfortably reach the summit regions. Another highlight is the Stubai Glacier, where attractions such as the ice grotto and the panoramic views from the Top of Tyrol viewing platform guarantee an unforgettable stay.
A look behind the scenes: company tours
The following companies in the region offer tours:
- Riedel Glass in Kufstein
- Binderholz in Fügen
- Schlegeisspeicher – hydroelectric power station in Zillertal
- Grassmayr bell foundry in Innsbruck
- Gerätewerk Matrei – appliance development
- Leitner cable cars in Sterzing (currently only for schoolchildren and university students)
- Brimi dairy farm in Vahrn near Brixen
Outdoor paintball in Innsbruck
Paintball is a great way for colleagues to get to know each other in a completely different context. This 2,000m² outdoor facility is the place to be. Fun and action guaranteed!
More ideas for the social programme
- An Alpine pasture hike through the beautiful Tyrolean landscape
- An unforgettable ski weekend
- A fascinating balloon ride that opens up new horizons
- A team toboggan run to strengthen long-term cohesion
- A mountain hut evening with a cosy get-together
- An exciting visit to the Adventure Park in Fulpmes in Stubaital with team trails, high ropes courses, and opportunities for rafting and canyoning
- A visit to the Brenner Base Tunnel’s Exploration Tunnel
- and much more