Arrival and departure
Check-in: from 2:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Check-out: from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Early check-ins and late check-outs are also possible by prior arrangement with reception.
You can find detailed directions here.
If you opt for an environmentally friendly mode of travel, by train, bike, or on foot, you will receive a 10% eco-discount on your booking!
Business travellers benefit from several advantages:
- Upgrade to the next room category
- Free Wi-Fi in the rooms and at the lobby workstation
- Tyrolean breakfast buffet (available from 6:00 a.m. on request)
- Parking directly in front of the hotel
- Complimentary e-mail and fax service: print and send at the reception desk
- Use of our “Matreyum” relaxation area, which includes a sauna, steam bath, infrared cabin, cold water grotto, fresh air area, relaxation area, natural bathing pond, and Kneipp facility. Bathrobe rental included (solarium and massages available for an additional fee)
- Daily newspapers in our bar
- Possibility of early check-in and late check-out, subject to availability and consultation with our reception desk
- Free cancellation of the booking until 12:00 p.m. on the day of arrival
If you need to cancel or postpone your stay with us, please inform us as soon as possible. You can cancel free of charge up to 24 hours before arrival.
Charging station for e-bikes
You can conveniently charge your e-bike here.
Charging station for electric vehicles
Our hotel has two EV charging stations (11 KW Type 2). Please use your own cable.
Children are very welcome here. The Parkhotel Matrei has a children’s playroom and a playground. The following children’s amenities are also available free of charge on request: bed rails, changing tables, baby monitors, and bottle warmers. Baby cot € 12,50/night. In the restaurant, we have highchairs available for our little guests. We also offer a children’s menu. We are happy to organise baby care services on request. There are great children’s entertainment options in the surrounding area.
Park your bike in our garage or take it to your room! E-bikes can be charged at our hotel. A service station for bicycles is also available.
Environmental awareness and sustainability
Half board and other meal options
We offer overnight stays with breakfast and dinner (half board). If you wish, you can also book an overnight stay with breakfast only or without any meals.
In addition to the booking price, a local tax of €2.00 per person (from 15 years) and night is charged. This amount goes directly to the Tourismusverband (tourist association) Wipptal and supports the tourism infrastructure.
Our hotel’s car park has 40 parking spaces. There are also three parking spaces for buses or vans and two charging stations for electric vehicles. Motorcycles can be parked in our garage.
We accept cash, debit cards (EC cards and Maestro), and all major credit cards (VISA, Mastercard, Google Pay, Apple Pay, and WePay).
You are welcome to bring your well-behaved four-legged friend to the Parkhotel. A fee of €12.50 per day (excluding pet food) will be charged. Kindly inform us during the booking process if you plan to bring your pet along.
To ensure a pleasant and undisturbed stay for you, your dog, and other hotel guests, we kindly request that you adhere to the following rules:
- Keep your dog on a leash throughout the hotel.
- Dogs are not allowed in the Enneberg and Hafner Stube or the breakfast area. If you would like your dog to join you at dinner time, our bar area and small parlour are available, as well as the terrace in summer.
- We kindly ask that your dog sleeps on its own dog blanket and not in the bed.
- Please do not leave your dog in the room unattended.
- We provide free bags at the reception desk to clean up after your pet. We ask that you use them and dispose of them in the bins provided along the walking and hiking trails.
- The use of towels to dry your dog is not permitted. We can bring you different towels for this purpose on request.
Travel cancellation insurance
We recommend taking out travel cancellation insurance to avoid unnecessary concerns and tiresome formalities. With travel cancellation insurance, you will be protected in case of unforeseen trip cancellations, delayed arrivals, or early departures. This coverage ensures that you avoid unwanted cancellation fees. Our trusted partner is the Europäische Reiseversicherung.
We offer a shuttle service to and from the hotel. We are pleased to assist you in arranging taxi services from airports such as Innsbruck, Munich, Salzburg, and various other locations.